JWL.Freakwitch.net

May 16, 2004

::bubble::bubble::

The studio computer is finally running normally. It turns out I had forgotten to install the chipset drivers. Ummmm, yeah.

*shrek_voice* At'll do, Donkey. At'll do.

So from here it's...make music! Get proficient at USING (as opposed to configuring) Sonar. Record stuff. Edit stuff. Mix stuff. Master stuff. Release stuff. Lather. Rinse. Repeat.

I've found myself attuned to energy cycles around me in my community. People are reconnecting. Awakening from their long winters nap. Mmmmm...stretch

A beautiful thunderstorm blew through here last night. I love thunderstorms. They are much more common in the midwest than here. I miss them. But when they do come, the ocean air, combined with the ozone after a storm, smells amazing.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home