JWL.Freakwitch.net

November 04, 2004

an important voice on the election

Greg Palast has been on top of election fraud since the 2000 election. He has a new article out, called Kerry won ... In the article, he outlines the now-familiar pattern of voter fraud, specifically in Ohio and New Mexico. But perhaps the most salient observation is the last paragraph:
I used to write a column for the Guardian papers in London. Several friends have asked me if I will again leave the country. In light of the failure -- a second time -- to count all the votes, that won't be necessary. My country has left me.
Brilliant. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't considered leaving the country since the election. The European Union is looking particularly good; this interview suggests that the EU is becoming the next superpower, being a larger market with a larger population than the US. Additionally, they tend to spend their government funds on social services rather than an ultra-high military budget, thus providing some stability. I really believe that America's days as a superpower -- let alone the only superpower -- are numbered.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home