JWL.Freakwitch.net

April 16, 2005

production

Been trying to keep up with work lately. Not much to report, except that typesetting is moving forward again, and Freakwitch data management is kicking some butt.

I did something stupid with Knoppix tonight; ran it on the studio box to repartition the hard drive and ended up hosing the entire drive. Not a big problem as all the data was backed up, so I just made new partitions, started from scratch, reinstalled windows, and I'm good to go. I do need to reinstall Sonar; I didn't have the discs with me as I didn't know I'd need them.

But, as of tonight, we have achieved data redundancy, which is of course essential. Forward momentum.

And I'm really looking forward to Beltane this year, did I mention that?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home