JWL.Freakwitch.net

September 08, 2005

Blogkeeping

I just made a few minor changes to this site. There is now a BlogThis! icon at the top left, for both myself to use as well as anyone who uses Blogger who happens upon this site.

Secondly, I put a link just below that to my audioscrobbler page.

Lastly, I switched the comments infrastructure from HaloScan over to the native Blogger comments. Cool.

5 comment(s):

OK, this is a test comment to ensure that everything is working OK. Those of you who want to comment will need to register with Blogger. I may decide to change this.

By Blogger JWL, at September 08, 2005 3:43 PM  

Well, that was fast. I decided instead to allow anonymous comments, but turn on the word/image verification to prevent spam. If this becomes a problem I may end up switching it back.

By Blogger JWL, at September 08, 2005 3:47 PM  

I can't stand the word verification thing. :(

Especially since the bloody thing fails too many times even when you get it right.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at September 08, 2005 8:04 PM  

Anonymous commenters aren't allowed to whine.

;-p

By Blogger JWL, at September 08, 2005 9:10 PM  

How about non-anonymous ones? :)

By Blogger Unknown, at September 09, 2005 2:32 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home