JWL.Freakwitch.net

November 09, 2005

New Design

Obviously, this site has a new design. I started with a freely-available template called Smoke and Fire and customized it to taste.

I think I like it! I'll keep it for a while, but of course I have the old template archived. I can always go back to that. Do people like it? Leave a comment....

4 comment(s):

doh! I just noticed that only the main page shows the images correctly... I'll have to fix that in the templates. No worries....

By Blogger JWL, at November 09, 2005 2:21 AM  

OK, the above problem has been fixed....

By Blogger JWL, at November 09, 2005 2:26 AM  

God! You leave YOURSELF comments?! That's pathetic, man... ; )

Nice template, actually. Really love the little sun images at the top. Good choice!!!

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 09, 2005 6:51 AM  

I'm a regular reader, and I like it!
Nikki

By Anonymous Anonymous, at November 09, 2005 11:24 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home