JWL.Freakwitch.net

February 06, 2006

sound affects

Interesting how sound affects my reality. Last Christmas, I got a pair of car door speakers to install into my car. Given that I don't have a garage, and that it's winter in Maine (albeit an incredibly mild one, we haven't had much snow yet), I haven't had a chance to install them until today. But, they're in, and they definitely sound better.

Also, we (Freakwitch) ordered a headphone mixer several months back, but it has been backordered. A serious case of vaporware by the freaks at Mackie. But, the place I ordered them from just got them in, and our order will be shipping out soon.

This means that we can start album production sooner than not, and that's A Good Thing.

1 comment(s):

w00t!

Haxxor rox yo!

I mean, sweet dude! ;)

By Blogger Unknown, at February 07, 2006 6:43 PM  

Post a comment

<< Home