JWL.Freakwitch.net

March 04, 2006

a couple more things....

A couple more things I forgot to add in the previous entry:
  • The book manuscript I typeset recently was just accepted officially for publication. This means that my work on that project is done! Hoorah!
  • A while ago I wrote that my Virtual Enclosures article was being translated into Italian and published into an anthology put out by the Transform Italia! people. It's quite a thrill to have my writings published, in another language, alongside such notable writers as Toni Negri, Michael Hardt, and Immanuel Wallerstein. Of course, sadly these writings are all in Italian, and as such are utterly illegible to me. :-)
  • I just wanted to say that I've been having lots of fun laughing with my daughter this week. It's been cool.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home