JWL.Freakwitch.net

June 09, 2006

chakra blockage

My community often relates physical ailments to the larger metaphysical, energetic picture of health. It's more of a holistic, organic, Eastern approach; negative energy is correlated with dis-ease in the body. And using map metaphors, such as chakras, to describe these energy shifts is an often useful way to understand what is happening in the energy system.

So today I was lying on the floor and I did a spinal twist. I felt a wonderful "thump" as one of my lower vertebrae, between the 2nd and 3rd chakra, cracked into place, in that not-quite-sadistic-chiropracter kind of way. After the pop, I felt the wave of energy move up and down my system, and just groaned with the intensity of the sensation, hovering between pleasure and pain.

It occurs to me that this is yet another example of the correlation. The energies I've been working through lately are indeed between the 2nd and 3rd chakra.

Just sayin.'

1 comment(s):

Very cool release! Woo hoo!
Starcat

By Blogger Nikki Starcat Shields, at June 12, 2006 10:55 AM  

Post a comment

<< Home